What You'll Need:
- Large mixing bowl
- Measuring cup
- Plastic spatula
- Parchment paper
- Pizza tin or cookie sheet
- Gluten-free OMG! pizza flour mix
Prepare the Dough:
- In large mixing bowl, add 1.5 cups gluten-free flour mix.
- Add 1 cup of warm water (100-115 F).
- Stir with a plastic spatula until combined and all gluten-free flour is wet (do not over stir).
- Set aside and let rest for 2 minutes.
- Beat vigorously for about 50 strokes.
- Lay the dough on parchment paper that has been sprayed with cooking oil.
- Using a spoon or spatula (that you wet every 3 or 4 strokes in water), shape the dough into 12" round or rectangular crust on your pizza tin or cookie sheet.
- Let the crust sit for 30 minutes minutes in a warm room away from any cold drafts.
Bake the Crust:
Preheat over to 425 F. Place crust in over for 20-23 minutes until crispy.
Remove pizza. Add all toppings, then place back in oven until cheese is melted.
Place on cooling rack so that no moisture is trapped underneath.
Enjoy the Pizza:
Slice and serve. :)
If making crust for later use, first cool down and then wrap in plastic to freeze. You can also leave out for topping and finishing within one day.