What You'll Need:
- Small mixing bowl
- Medium mixing bowl
- Measuring spoons
- Measuring cup
- Pancake griddle (or frying pan)
- Butter (or oil)
- Buttermilk (or milk substitute)
- Marie's gluten-free Mile High pancake mix
Prepare the Batter:
- In medium mixing bowl, add 3/4" cups gluten-free pancake mix.
- In small bowl, combine and mix 1 egg, 2 tablespoons melted butter and 3/4" buttermilk.
- Blend wet mixture into medium bowl with pancake mix.
- Stir until all flour is wet.
- Let rest for 2 minutes.
- Beat vigorously until smooth (a few clumps are okay).
Cook the Pancakes:
Cook on a medium-hot griddle, flipping once.
Enjoy the Pancakes:
Add any toppings, and bon appetit!
This recipe makes about 5 6" pancakes (for 2 people). Ingredient quantities can be doubled or quadrupled for more pancakes.